symptoms disappeared- worried

philsy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject: symptoms disappeared- worried
i am 5 weeks preganant- only symptoms i had was breast tenderness and suddenly i have no symptoms at all!! i am worried will my baby be ok??

your help will be greatly appreciated.
tealbutterfly
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
i wouldn't worry about it, when i was about 5/6 i had feelings of nausea, that left and i was like ooh is that it? then a couple of weeks later i started with terrible 'morning sickness'. Going to the toilet lots and an increased appetite. Try and remember all women are different.
Think about those women who are under stress and just don't realise they are pregnant. When my mum was pregnant with my 5th sibling she found out at 5 months, NO symptoms at all unlike all the rest. Obviously the no period should have been the big clue, but i believe there was much going on at the time. Try not to worry Very Happy
philsy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
thank you, i guess am just being paranoid. but it does put my head to rest.
thanks again
gingin
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 am 
Post subject:
its really early days and every day will differ - if you get a day off the symptons enjoy it and dont worry - when you get further into your semester you'll understand why
good luck
g
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular