Ok the weirdest thing!

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject: Ok the weirdest thing!
Ive just sat down and i can feel the weirdest thing in my belly. I know what baby usually feels like. ive had the flutters and ive had a few pokes.. but this is quite high up.. its kind of like trembling inside? Or like little one is running a marathon.

Its stopped now.. but it went on for like a minute! Ive never felt that before in my life, and its just boggling me as it was quite high up in my belly???xx
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
Ive just walked to the shop and come back again and on the way back i really did get a poke.. but it was again high up in my belly! Does this mean im further on than they think? Theyve told me theyd never be sure.. and my 12 week scan was hard to put a precise date to.. they said on my 20 week scan theyd havea better idea about dating me?

But my sister has told me baby isnt up there yet.. I mean im friggin HUGE and if its not baby then im seriously worried about whats lurking in my tummy!!x
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
Right I knw im kind of speaking to myself here.. but its just happened again!!

That trembling\vibrating feeling in my tummy.. i lifetd up my top and saw my belly wobbling/shaking!!!

Soooo weird.. how many weeks are u if stuff like this is happening? It definitely has to be baby or ive eaten something live!!

Soooo strange!x
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
yep thats ur baby fluttering about in ur tummy!

k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
maybe you are further on than you thought hun!!!! (or maybe eaten somethin a bit dodgy)lol.

dunno...im not much help am i?!?!lol. im carring quite low so never really experienced this.

ask your midwife if you think it could be a problem! if it was me id just bring it up at my next appointment.

xx
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, i have a MW appt next tuesday but thats sooooooo far away!!

Its the most bizzarre thing.. ive felt the flutters/buterflies etc.. but never that fierce and my belly has never mved!!! im smiling but quite shocked.. cant wait for OH to get home, hopefully baba will do it again.. he doesnt feel that involved yet bless him!xx
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
bless.lol

yea-its prob just baby growing n moving further up.

ahhh-tuesday isnt that far away hun Very Happy

xx
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
I know!! Woop!

Do u think she will listen to babys heartbeating? I hvent seen her since about 9 weeks and i havent had any of that done!

not had much interaction with baby now for ages so ant wait for my scan and cant wait for my MW appt!!x
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
yea she should let you listen!! i didnt see my midwife till i was over 12 weeks n she has always let me listen Very Happy its great

xxx
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
My mW seems quite nice so i guess ill just buly her into it!

Well thing is not seen her for so long.. i want an anaemia test, thedowns test, theres another test too.. ten the heartbeat doing.. and whatever test it is for hypoglycemia!! Lol see very hard to please!

She might let me seeing as i havent had an appt for sooooooooo long!! Receptionist atthe doc was like u only see MW if u have a problem.. she doesnt know what shes talking about!!

Anyway OH is on his way home and i told him bout my jerky belly!! He really wants to see it now.. hope it happens again.. its mental!x
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
Maybe the baby is lying funny and just decided to kick you Very Happy I wouldnt be worried, but maybe you are further than you think !!
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
lol. u r hard to please by the sound of it!!!!

well-the anaemia test is usually at 28 weeks-im anaemic-gotta take iron tablets....yum!!!!!

cant remember how far i was wen i had the downs test-think you will be due for that now though anyway!!

dunno about the hypo....thingy!!

yea-i must say...most receptionists are s**t!! (apart from me-im an ace receptionist)lol

he he baby will prob go all shy on him-our bubs doesnt always move for daddy!!! he he

xx
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Awww lol

Start working at my docs then pleaseeeeeeeee!! lol

Yeah downs is at 16 weeks i think.. hope i havent missed it. Ive been fainting/dizzy for a while, so i want to find out what it is xxx
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
lol. u can bu**er off-i start maternity in 3 weeks!!!! yaaaaaaaay

nah-they will still be able to do it hun.

the fainting/dizziness is prob anaemia(im only slightly anaemic n i get it a lot) its nothin to worry about though-just take it easy-dont rush about too much!!! i was running around like a 'blue ar**d fly' at one point-trying to rush everythin n i made myself physically sick cos i got soooo dizzy!! yuck!!!!!!

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular