no sickness with boys

Jackz
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject: Hi All
Im now 28 wks pregnant and never suffered any sickness!! Very Happy
Everyone kept saying its going to be a boy, and they were right!
My sister had two boys too and she never suffered with any sickness!!

Hope everyone is well!

xxx

Jackie
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
i dunno what im having yet, although fingers crossed for a boy!!!

i've only been phyically sick a few times although feeling sicky, more often, which thank God is starting to go away!!!!

dont think its really true that your sicker more with girls than with boys, my mum was pregnant with my brother, and was always sick, although when she was pregnant with twin girls (me& my sis) she said she wasn't sick at all!!!!

think it just depends on the pregnant mother herself.

kimberley xo

lisamummy
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
i have 2 boys and didnt get any sickness at all, im now on my third and ive felt sick since the beginning. part of me is hoping 4 a girl ( had enough of action man etc , would love to play barbie and dress up Razz ) but as long as all goes well im happy with boy or girl.

i did check my dates on some chinese calender thats supposed to be 98% acc , and with that it says girl, Question

also my mother in law saw a gypsey years ago and told her she would have a grandaughter, and as im the only one thats producing ( that sounds awful, but i think you know what i mean ) and this is def going to be my last...............................................

i just want my lil flump safe and well,
I will be asking at the scan when the time comes, so i will let you know then .

lisa x
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
hi i no what u mean this is my 3rd and 3rd boy realy wanted a girl as i no this is my last lol i felt a little diffrent with this one and thort i deffo was having a girl but at the scan she says nope another boy lol even showed me his little tiddler so no dressing up for me now back to cars and trucks even my dog is a boy but u get what u get xx
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
lisamummy,

yove been readiong the emmas diary!!! (flump) lol!!
its good with the week by week story.

hope the chinease calender is wrong, i done the same calender an said i too was having a girl, and im really crossing my fingers for a boy!! lol

kimberley xo

lisamummy
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
yes flump was from emmas dairy, i was reading it when my 10 yr old sat next to me and he liked flump that much it just stuck. 1st time ive called the lil bump anything and everyones that used to it now i get the feeling its going to be a nickname for him/her when flump arrives. Wink
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject: I'm having a BOY!! I've been SO ill!
Hi! Just found out I'm having a boy and I've been SOO sick I had to go to hospital (sorry for those who've read my posts on this already), be put on a drip and was given anti-sickness pills so that I could eat and keep fluids down. So in my experience old wives' tales aren't true! Also I did a quiz online to see if it'd be boy or girl and according to the myths I was having a girl! The ones I have disproved so far are the ring test, sweet cravings=girl, shape of bump, looking great if it's a boy, well for me that was totally untrue - how can you bloom with your head constantly down the toilet? Laughing Anyway it is finally starting to wear off - Hallelujah!

I also did a lunar gender test and a chinese gender predictor and the ONLY accurate prediction was the chinese gender prediction test - all the others said I was having a girl!

I'm glad I'm having a boy (I didn't have a strong preference as long as baby is healthy)although he is HUGE! 21cm long and I'm only 17 + 3 weeks. (Mind you, hubby is V tall). Got some cool pics though and hubby is happy because it is VERY obvious he's a boy if you get my drift! Laughing
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
I have both aboy and a girl. Both pregnancies were the same. I bled from 6 to 20 wks on and off. I put on the same weight to the nearest lb and I was all bump both times. To add to that I had no sickness just felt it all the time and couldnt eat chinese food.. So no rhyme or reason it was like the same pregancy twice. hence I though I was expecting a boy second time. How wrong but a lovely surprise!!!!!!!!!! Pup x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular