pregnant single mum

carina29
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:58 am 
Post subject: pregnant single mum
Im already a single mum to an 8 year old boy and im currently 9 weeks pregnant, the father says he has problems and cant think about this right now he has had no contact now for 3 weeks im frightened and so alone wondering how im going to cope as its hard enough already. Has anyone else gone through this situation and can give some words of support. sorry for moaning on I blame the hormones.
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, didnt want to read and run. Sorry to hear about the unsupportive Dad. Men often find the whole commitment and fatherhood thing too much. Maybe he will come round one day and if not you will have to do whatever is best for you and baby. I am not a single Mum myself but I have known several fab single Mums Smile There is a forum on here somewhere especially for single Mums i think? All the best hun and...CONGRATULATIONS on your little baby! xx

kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
oh god love you.. hope everything manages to sort itself out xx
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
hey girl im pretty much in the same situation. i have a 2yr old son and im 5weeks pregnant(diff dad). When the first guy left me when I was 4months I went into depression. It was the worst time of my life because I had no help or support. Now with my second on the way my babies dad said the same thing. This will be his first and I think he is scared out of his mind. From time to time I will get a text "how is the baby doing" and he said he wants to come to the appointments.

So I spoke with his mom for support and just simply somone to talk to because I have no one for support. His mom told me to just give it time, let him gather his thoughts and he will come around. I dont know how the whole reaction went between you both when you found out, but I'm sure with time, it may be months or even after the delivery, he may come around.

I hope it works out for you, i'm in your same boat. We can do it Smile
kaylz27
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun,
i know very much how u feel. im 18 weeks pregnant with my first child and my partner of a year and a half has left me. his excuse..he doesnt think he loves me anymore. he recons he'll support me and the baby as much as he can but its not good enough in my mind. i need him now, hes crushed my world and im utterly gutted. seems that men have a nasty way of dropping us women in the [*CENSORED*]. i feel like im at an all time low and cant see things getting any better so ur not alone babe. im really sorry i cant give u any advice as i'm still in my own [*CENSORED*] situation but i hope knowing there are others out there who feel the same gives u some comfort Smile good luck and i hope things work out for u x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular