i wana get pregnant

josam
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject: i wana get pregnant
my boyfriend and i have been trying to conceive. my cycle is 25 days.we had tried on day 14th from the first day of my previous periods and it never worked.Again one day prior to my periods and didn't work.Now this month we tried on the 12th day and am yet to know if am pregnant.if i am then thanks to God. but if am not please advice me on when to try and conceive.
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Hi

not that I'm an expert but I have read that whatever day you are due to ovulate, you should try acouple of days before but keep trying every other day for around 5 to 7 days! It seems so easy for some doesn't it! I have tried already last month but no joy, its just coming up to our ttc week, I will be doing all I can to make it work!!!!! Smile

Good luck

Helz xx
jenniP35
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, have you looked at the 'getting pregnant' section at the top of the page?
Ruthy10
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
If your cycel is 25 days you need to count back 14 days for when you ovulate so for you that would be around day 11, the advise is to bd from a few days prior to ovulation and a couple of days after .
Hope this helps
X
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
I think the old adage of having lots of sex around the dates is true!

And I think one of the great ironies of life is that the more you want to get pregnant the less likely it is to happen - it took my wife and I about six months to accomplish it, whereas people who have one night stands always seem to be 'unlucky'!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular