due in feb 2008 anyone else out there!!

ccrice
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:21 am 
Post subject: due in feb 2008 anyone else out there!!
Hi I am 31 and due 4/2/08 (20weeks)with my third child. Have a daughter aged 11 and son aged 7 they will both be 12 and 8 by the time number 3 comes. This pregnancy has been completely different feel like I have never been pregs before. Really sick the first 10 weeks, in hospital for four days! Really happy I am expecting but scared stiff about the birth!!! Can feel baby kicking away now great feeling never want this to end! I am 5ft and weighed 140 lbs to begin with gained a further 14lbs in last 7 weeks already overweight scared incase I end up massive!! Didnt get stretchmarks in first two pregnacies hoping i wont get them now however wasnt overweight during my first two pregnancies!!
Ali08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:29 pm 
Post subject: Also due in Feb
Hi
Im also due in Feb. 24th to be exact and im terrified!!!! This is my first baby and everyone is really keen to offer advice( which is usually wrong) Spent my first 3 months thinking i was dying i was that ill with sickness and cried all the time feel great now although i have just recovered from the flu and a nasty chest infection. I havent gained an exceptional amount of wieght (thank god) as i wasnt exactlly skinny before i fell however in the last 2 - 3 weeks i have gained the pregantr belly and bought my first pair of maternity trousers. I can honeslty say my first 3 months were a nightmare and would put me off for life but just seemed to wake one morning and it had disappeared so hers hoping it continues.
x
ccrice
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:41 pm 
Post subject: good luck
hi Ali

Nice to hear from you congrates to you! Dont listen to any horror stories...........dont get me wrong its hard work giving birth but you get through it like billions before you and more than likely, zillions after you! I really think as i am sure you have noticed the first 12 weeks are hell. But now look at you .....enjoy and savour every precious moment you have being pregnant its a real gift! And no matter how sick or tired you feel the first time you meet your little one...you will melt, and every thing that has happened along the way will also melt away! The thought of the unknown is the scary thing ....not the actual birth...and ye think this being my third I would fly through but every time is different!!!
Goodluck and enjoy and please keep in contact...would really like to hear how you are getting on!

X Claire
kafui
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
hi : my name is barbara and am due in feb as well. am really happy Very Happy i ve come this far but dont you worry we shall sail through gracefully. take care of yourself and the little one ok.
adniltrosh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
I am due on the 28th Feb, yes the day before the leap day! I have found out yesterday that I am carrying my first child (a boy who we are going to call Shaun) breech. The midwife has told me not to worry and has given me some good exercices to do. Just hope they work, but we are both healthy and doing well so I should not grumble really should I.
donna1605
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
HI!! Im due on February 17th!! getting quite scary as it seems to be getting close!! start my maternity leave in 2 weeks so that gives me 3 weeks which I feel is a good length of time!! How is everybody feeling? Ive started to get back pain but I feel that its because im a primary school teacher (year 1) so moving around a lot and up and down!!! but I have been lucky as ive had no sickness or anything (touch wood!).

Its getting exciting- has anybody finished their nursery!!
Take care x
pinkkitty23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi my name is catherine im nearly 40weeks and im due in 3days its jst dragging in now im so tired but im really excited about welcoming my baby boy into the world iv had a few niggles but never came to anything so does any1 have any methods to help him along abit Very Happy
Happyfeet2008
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi My doctors told me I was due feb 18th but she came feb 23 by emergency c section after more then 24 hours hard labour. It was the most scarey experience ever but in long run it was well worth all the pain. She was 7lbs 8ozs at birth .Had little girl.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular