July 2010 mummy

jennyspenny
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 am 
Post subject:
im not sure what im having as its my first i dont mind i would love one of each eventurly!
i love feeling the baby move too i want my husband to be able to feel it but he has not got the patience.!!! he says its to soon but the kiks i get im sure he would feel them.
has evey one been getting lots of suff i has got my cot bed the other day!!

emily is a lovly name i have no ideas on names not sure where to start i gess that is one advantage on noing what you are going to have!!!

hope every one is doing well
jenny
mummy2010
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies

I just came across this thread! Not sure if you all know but there is a thread in General Pregnancy called 'Any July 2010 Mummies? UPDATED WITH LIST' seems like it gets a little bit more attention than this one?
I'm due on 20th July and we're having a little girl!

ashroserich my OH felt baby kick on saturday for the first time!! I don't think he can feel the little movements yet but he said he definitely felt her kick then Very Happy (i'm guessing he must have because i didn't tell him when she did it he just looked at me really shocked lol)

hope you're all doing well

xx

Mummy & Daddys little angels 05.12.08 & 01.01.13 Never Forgotten xx
AshRoseRich
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
yES JOINED THAT THREAD TOO MRS Glad as thought this one was dying off so see ya on there its fab when we can all atch up, my hubbie felt our little fella kick too its lovely, speak soon x x x
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi every one. Our Due date is 21st of July. I wanted a August baby. It would have been great if could stay put until the 9th of august. His dads B-day is on the 8th and mine on the 10th of August. Very Happy
cnncmum81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am 
Post subject:
hi i'm due 2 ave my lil boy caden on the 6th july hes baby number 4 but the 2nd for july as my oldest son was a july birth Very Happy
NetteP
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all!

Baby boy due on 28th July 2010! Very excited!

Nette x
lilymoluts
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm 
Post subject: am new
like to meet more mums to be,just got married was 2months preg during wedding Very Happy so am 25weeks preg now.i need all the advice bcuz am so naive on this and i guess i will have all the help here Exclamation
thanks in advance
polo21
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies come and join us in genral pregancy there is lots of july mummies x xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular