me and partner have split up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raych28
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:42 pm 
Post subject: me and partner have split up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crying or Very sad

Hi i am currently 17weeks 1 day pregnant and me an partner have split up after 5 years reaaly dont know what to do
ssr
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject: Re: me and partner have split up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
raych28 wrote:
Crying or Very sad

Hi i am currently 17weeks 1 day pregnant and me an partner have split up after 5 years reaaly dont know what to do

dont worry ..find out the reasons ..if fault is on his side then ..leave it..if fault is on ur side then try to overcome this issue and say sorry to him..if he really loves u ..he will come to u soon
as this child is not only urs it is also his child..dont worry

This is precious time for ur ..becoming mother is not normal thing..u shud be happy
Life goes on like that..no one knows what happens...

Dont worry be happy
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
Take care of you and baby and take 1 day at a time. Look to the future, never look back. Take care, Flossie xx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:21 am 
Post subject: xx
aww sorry to hear this. have u split for good? or could u get back together. if it is for good even tho its heart braking and nothing any 1 says is ganna take that kinfd of pain away. just try to take each day as it comes and look forward to the rest of ya pregnancy then meeting ya baby xx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
This is a awfull this to hear and hope you are feeling ok... it can exhaust you when you go through something like this and you can forget to eat drink and even sleep so remember to keep going and keep eating and drinking etc for babys sake.

Fingers crossed the best outcome works out for you.. I know its difficult and I cant even start to imagine how your feeling.

Its a difficult time when everything is changing me and my partner had so many arguments early on but you may just need a break and time to think..

take care

xxx
Jolly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Oh dear, I'll be praying for you, God will help you. xox
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
i hope everything works out for you, but for now be strong in yourself.....you have a miracle inside you that needs you to stay strong...men can come and go, but your child lasts forever xxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
hey i hope you are ok, i cant imagine how you must feel.. my partner and i have had some pretty big rows and tht was upseting enough.

you dont say much about what /why it hapened but if you have been together for five years it can be a difficult time anyway and then the stress of having a baby on top ... have you considered counselling together or anything?

Maybe it would be worth a try, if you dont want to break up that is.
it may be you are better off with out him if he is not very supportive or grown up to throw something away like that after so long.

lots of luck and best wishes
Make sure you have people arund you to support you

xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular