Young parents

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
okay, i will keep trying, if i aint successful i might go back to college, and do a different course, but i will have to see how i cope when baby is born, xx

KNEE
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
When it was time for Kyle to start uni I told him to go for it and that I would either get emily enrolled with a nursery or find someone to watch her while I was at school. Needless to say he didn't listen and held off for a bit and starred last year instead on two years ago. Now as I am pregnant again he stopped uni and started night courses so that he could be there to watch emily or if I got sent home from school (which in have been and I was very pleased he was there). he still does his night courses and is going to apply again for uni when I am ready that way we can go together and find a nursery close to wherever we go.

We do have our own house and kyle has a part time job and we get along just fine.

Good luck, Nic xx

katieleah
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 am 
Post subject:
hi there, i must agree with the others about having a job and a wage coming in. I had my daughter 7months ago and im nearly 20. I have been working in a nursing home for 4years so i go maternity pay from there, so unless you have been in work you wont get maternity pay from your employr which is more than what the governmnt will pay out.

My partner is a qualified plasterer however his trade went down last year and no1 cud offer him work so we were living of my maternity pay which was very very hard. Even with the supportive families we both have it was difficult. we have a mortgage for our house so we are quite stable but my partner is still looking for work now after 9months.

Its important to have a wage even if you will qualifie for benefits because you need to pay for your baby swell as yourself and your partner.

Babies are chalenging cost allot of money and need allot of love and attention.
dont rush into anything befor u no you can offer it all those.

good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular