Thanks kenty Smile
caz x x

sheena28
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i know exactly what you are feeling right now. My husband of 7 years left me when i was 3 and a half months pregnant with our third child. He just had enough of it all apparantly!!! vey selfish and he has happily told me time and time again that he is over me and i need to move on. our baby is now 3 months old and our older 2 are 5 and 2 years. It has got easier but seeing as i gave birth in the midde it kind of jolted emotions again. i wont lie and say im over him as i have recently had days where i just cry but now 9 months on i have many more good days than bad. I know where you are coming from with the lonliness but meet friends,or as we all have kids - get your friends round to your place, laugh and enjoy the time not thinking of him.
Children keep you smiling - there maybe times that you feel like screaming with all the things us mums do in a day but their little faces make it all worth while.
My separation is finalised in july and as it is so not what i wanted i will struggle to get through that hurdle but i cant do anything to change his mind and as they say everything happens for a reason, it may not seem like it now but it will get easier and your world has not ended as i often thought - a new chapter has begun.
Good luck - i really hope things work out for you xxxxx
Sheena x Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular