Silly question

LuckyK
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:06 pm 
Post subject: Silly question
I know many people are going to laugh at this but I'm going to ask it anyway Very Happy Twins, is there anything that you might do that could actually enhance the chance of twins ( not that I want twins). I wasn't sure if it could be anything to do with your pill, maybe if you conceived soon after stopping it your hormones may be slightly hight and some how make it more likely for twins...? I may be in my own little bubble but i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about this? Rolling Eyes

x
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
I'll tell you now there are twins in my OHs family but tbh I think the reason I fell pregnant with them is that I was on the pill when I fell pregnant by accident.

LuckyK
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
See it just crossed my mind because of the hormones in the pill didnt know if i was just being plain stupid lol x
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
lol.

it could have been the pill, as twins are generally supposed to come from the mothers side! lol!

it makes since i suppose as the pill does affect the releasing of the eggs! lol!

xx

lucyat
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 am 
Post subject:
i fell pregnant with twins within 3 weeks of coming off the pill so..............!!!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Think the pill is definitely a factor then! Especially since my boys are non-identical which means it was because of two of my eggs being released rather than one egg splitting that made them, so clearly nothing to do with OH lol x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular