I've done the HPT!

JoJo28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:09 am 
Post subject: I've done the HPT!
Hi everyone, I'm new to this but just had to put a note on here to let you all know that I took an home pregnancy test this morning and it went positive right away!! I am so excited!
I am working away from home at the moment and won't be seeing my Fiance until Saturday when he flies out to France to see me! I'll be speaking to him over the phone tonight and somehow need to stop myself from telling him as I really want to give him the good news face to face, he'll be so pleased!!!

I have no idea how I'm going to keep this a secret for another 4 days.......help!!! Anyone got any suggestions ha ha!?
iky
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats hun, hope all goes well for you.xxx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi JoJo - NO idea how you will keep that a secret but congratulations to you, lovely news.

Take care, Flossie xx

TwinkleMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:20 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy I wanted to wait till I had my scan before I told anyone but I was too excited! I told my mum so that I had someone to talk about it all with, but she couldn't help her self n now everyone knows lol she cant wait to be a granny Laughing

good luck tryin to keep it to ur self lol x x
JoJo28
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has congratulated me!
I spoke to my Fiance over the phone last night and was able to keep our little secret, though I did do a little bit of hinting! LOL! Can't wait to see him on Saturday and tell him our good news!
Jo x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular