immunisation

Advisequeens
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:56 am 
Post subject: immunisation
can any 1 help me with the disadvantages and advantages of immunisation as i am studying it in health and social a need help from people maybe mothers who have had their child immunised. Why maybe havn't you had yoyur child immunised Please help if you can....xx
Christi
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:19 am 
Post subject:
I recommend spreading out the immunization shots. There is a lot talk about how these vaccine shots could be causing autism is some kids. It hasn't been proven yet, but it is best to be safe. This is what I am doing with my two boys. The doctors get annoyed with me, but it is not their kids, so forget them!
seabaugh6
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
my son is behind right now. i didn't do it on purpose, we lost our insurance & i haven't had the money. right now he has a really bad cold w/ some wheezing & it has me scared to death that it's my fault for not keeping him up to date w/ them. i know the more logical reason is the little boy i babysit was sick last week & it probably got passed on to him, but in the back of my mind i keep thinking what if it' not. and now i'm almost embaressed to take him b/c he is behind & they treat you like a horrible parent for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Children's Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular