i thought i was doing better...

kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:33 am 
Post subject: i thought i was doing better...
it's been over 4 weeks now since i learnt i wasnt to be a mum and the last couple of days i thought i was doing a lot better and getting on with things but i'm not really.. i'm not sure if it's the hormones but every time people speak to me about what's happened i start crying and when the doc asked questions i cried and this seems like a never ending story... i dont find it difficult to talk on this forum but when it comes to people i know i just shut down. anybody gone through this?
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
Well tomorrow will be 12 months that I had my D/C!
I was the same for months and months!
I just couldn't come to terms with it!
When I went back to work and people asked questions I would get really upset!
As time went on it got easier!
I still feel sad now when I think about it espesially when it was the due date, Christmas etc!
I know tomorrow is going to be sad!
I have 2 children already but still didn't make it any easier!

It does get easier with time! I know people may have already said that to you and you don't want to hear it! I know I didn't want to hear that at the time, but it does!

Take care and all the best!
xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
thanks..im really sorry for your loss too, that's my 2nd mc and i really want a baby just cant keep it for long enough... hope you're not too sad and if you are look at the 2 beautiful children you have it will hopefully make you feel better xx
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Just wanted to say Hi.

I've not really been on this website for a while. I havent posted anything for a while but Ive been logging on every now and again to see how people are doing. I had a 3rd m/c last Sept. Still I have really bad days, although theyre less frequest than they used to be. But just wanted to say you're not alone. It's really difficult to pick yourself up and to carry on and look t the future. I know hun, its so hard. But it does get easier. You wont ever forget them. All you can do is have hope for next time. It was so hard everytime I was pregnant, to not let your mind run away with itself and start imagining what life is going to be like when baby is here. But I will have to learn for next time that a BFP is just the very very beginning. Ive been having a bit of a break ttc as Im getting married on 1st May so want to wear my dress on my big day, but Im so desperate to try again. Just want to get on with it again. My consultant is going to try me on asprin and something else he mentioned to thin the blood. I so badly want to be pregnant again and take a chance on these things that are being recommended.

So hun, do you think you will leave it a while? I know how it feels, straight away you think I cant do thins again, thats it. But after some time has gone by and your need for a baby shows up again, you have all the same hopes again.

I hope youre doing ok honey. Lots of love xxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 am 
Post subject:
just iv urself time to grieve its a long process and its ok to feel upset:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular