lost baby peanut

tilmore
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:02 am 
Post subject: lost baby peanut
went for a scan yesterday as i had been bleeding and found out that id lost my baby peanut. i know i was only 9wks but it was really hard. all i do is cry and no one seems to understand what im feeling. they all keep saying it obviously wasnt ment to be and that i should just carry on. i know that but it really doesnt help and just dont think that i can do that at the moment. maybe its just me being stupid. thanks for listening
BabyMckinnell
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:04 am 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear your news. the minute you find out your pregnant its a little person to you, so i completely understand your grief. I hope things get easier and that in time you fall pregannt again x
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
i understand how you feel i lost my baby at 10 weeks in april my baby would of been due 17 november 09 and eveyone kept saying same thing to me ,all i said to them is i appreciate there trying to help but i was really looking forward to getting to know this baby.
www.tearsandhope.com/emptyarms_video.html this use to comfort me send it to your friends and family it help them understand.
ive only been ready to ttc again the last couple months.
i know your not ready now but first few months of trying i found really difficult when my period came so started listing to this, save the web site you may find helpful when ready to try again.
www.nctshop.co.uk/Natal-Hypnotherapy-Prepare-to-conceive/productinfo/1940/
and know were all here to listening talking to people that been through it does help.
im due to start clomid in jan.
take care x x
AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to hear of your loss sweetie - i hope you are coping as well as you can.

Dont listen to other people, especially when they are telling you how to feel. Everyone feels and copes with things differently. I remember how devestated i was when i lost a baby around 8-9 weeks. Only you know how you feel.

Big hugs xx
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:33 am 
Post subject:
i am so sorry for your loss hun.. i just lost my baby at 10 weeks and i am still going through the miscarriage at the moment after nearly 2 weeks and i know how you must feel, i've cried for days and people told me to get on with it but nobody can tell you how you feel unless they go through it themselves, take the time you need to grieve for your loss and dont listen to anybody who doesnt understand. Although it has been very difficult to cope with as this is my second i have lost i find that talking about it on this forum helps a lot, it's good to hear other people's stories, understand how they find the strength to get through the days and know that you are not the only one that this happened to. Whatever happens you are not being stupid and you have very right to be sad, take care xx
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:28 am 
Post subject:
sorry for ur loss hope time will help u grieve.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular