Weird dream

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm 
Post subject: Weird dream
Hi all

I should say that I've no idea what I'm having first as I'm only 12dpo. However, the day before I got pregnant I had a dream that I was pregnant with twin boys. I'm not suggesting I am (although the dream was the reason I tested early) but it was my first month off the pill and someone on ttc said that a number of women have had twins after coming off bc.

As I've said I'm not suggesting I am (allthough it has been in my mind since the dream) but I just thought it was interesting and wondered if anyone had experience with this. Sorry, I'm afraid I'm one of those people who likes to research everything I find interesting

EarthAngelMama
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:05 am 
Post subject:
well you have found out quite early!

how clear was the pg test??

i found out i was pg with kaydee and tye at 3 weeks and the test was pretty clear for only 3 weeks pg so that gave me a sign and also i had been extremely emotional as well.

from what ive found if it is twins then its more than likely non identicals. the hcg levels in a non identical pregnancy double quicker than that of a identical pregancy cos the body is being told there is a double pregnancy where as with identicals as its one egg that splits and one placenta and one sac then the body thinks its one pregnancy just with two babys. the way the body reacts to an identical twin pregnancy is that of a single pregnancy just a bit harder to cope with the extra strain.. with non identicals the body reacts as if its having two pregnancies at once so treats both babies differently.

hope that makes sense lol. so if it was pretty clear on your test it could possibly be twins and that if it is more than likely non identicals.

do you think you would want twins?? i was a bit shocked at first but always loved the idea of twins and no way would i go back to change it to one. i quite fancy more twins in the future. (maybe once ive had another and then those three have grown up, wouldnt mind identicals then lol)

Rachel xxxx
Monkey 3 04/11/11 (Girl)
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
My test was very clear when I tested early and I got pregnant while still on the pill so if the test was very clear and you got your result quite fast then there could be a possibility of twins as I think the pill really does have an effect on conceiving them.

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
The early tests only had a faint line but the clearblue conception indicator worked and I wasn't sure that would.

Always wanted twins growing up but the thought of them now is quite scary. Like I said thought I've only had a dream so I'm going to assume it's one. I'm paranoid about losing it anyway so I dread to think what I would be like if I thought there could be two

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
strange that u had that dream will be interesting to find out if u r carrying twins or not.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular