Early twin pregnancy

Missyplus4
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm 
Post subject: Early twin pregnancy
Hi I am nearly 6 weeks and just wondering whether I could be having twins (mums side of family has a couple of twins).
I have been having alot of cramping. I didn't have them at all with first pregnancy.
Also I am huge!!!! I am not even 2 months yet and already have a bump and feel uncomfortable sleeping on my side.
Just wanted to find out if any twin mums felt the same as me in early pregnancy??

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
i thought i was going to have twins, i am a twin and the cramping was alot stronger than my first pregnancy, also ive gained a stone already! lol1

after having a scan ive discovered i am in fact having one baby.

lol!

but who knows? u might as the twin gene is said to come from the mothers side, only way to rule it out is a scan.

you should tell ur g.p/ mw about it and they can offer an early scan to rule out/confirm a multiple pregnancy, this is important as you may need to take double the recommened folic acid supplements or have lower irion levels.

xx

tillyfloss85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi i never really had bad cramping tbh i had it worse with oliver and i was bloated alot for the ffrom about 6-9 weeks i was never sick with the twins or with oliver so i had no idea i was having twins as everything was the same as my last pregnacy.... x
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
i had bad cramping and felt my baby moving at 12 weeks but i was only carrying one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular