TTC-WHEN TO START

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:20 pm 
Post subject: TTC-WHEN TO START
My Ep loss was over 3 weeks ago now but feels like longer! I am still emotional and think about my loss lots but are feeling stronger by the day. On my last visit to the doctor she told me thats its ok to start ttc after my first AF although the Ectopic pregnancy trust say at least 2. We are absolutely sure we would like to try again but Im not really sure how long to leave it. I felt like I ovulated about day 15. That was 7 days ago, due to the fact that I seem to have symptoms when I do. Which means I may get my AF within the next week. Its all thinking ahead but although I will never forget our loss I feel I would like to start trying as soon as poss. Which would be 2 weeks after that approx according to my Dr. But at leat another cycle according to the EP trust. It may seem petty, but I am just alittle stressed. I feel by being on the forums has helped greatly with lots of support, but I am just dont know now. My AF could take weeks to come which would put my theory right out the window. Physically I am feeling a lot better, but I just dont know what to do. I suppose Im the sort of person who tries to think ahead and thats my problem. Any advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! claire (pup) xxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular