dizzy

trunch
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:40 pm 
Post subject: dizzy
hi all
i am feeling very dizzy most of the time at the moment even when sitting here typing on pc. this cant be normal but does anyone know why? im 42 and 12 weeks.

Trish
sozzle
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi Trish
Im 12 weeks on Sunday and ive also been experiencing bouts of dizziness. I read somewhere that apparently your body releases a chemical about this time which can lead to dizziness/light-headedness. Ive found though that if i drink even more water than i normally am this helps a wee bit. If it gets worse i would maybe ring your doctor (you might be a bit low on iron?)
sozzle
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
i had to speak to my midwife about this its about your blood pressure and iron etc -as i thought i was going to faint one day - and got quite scared - if you are not taking a supplement start it does give you a boost - also remember your blood isnt the same and you need to eat more than normal ok
take care
g
Sammywu1
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
I am on my second pregnanacy and am 14 weeks. All through-out my 1st pregnancy I sufferd from low blood pressure. It meant that at any time my blood pressure would suddenly drop and I would feel extreamly dizzy or pass out completly. The doctors and midwife both said it was nothing to worry about as long as I didn't hurt myself when I did faint. I was just told to try and eat little and often, even a small something every hour and then the second I feel slightly light headed or dizzy just sit down and wait for it to pass. It did pass towards the later stages of pregnancy. I haven't experienced any of it with this pregnancy so far (fingers crossed I won't either! lol). I would suggest you talk to your midwife though as although it is supposedly a common pregnancy problem they maybe able to suggest something that will help you. xxx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
I have been suffering with feeling dizzy lately and passed out on the train this morning on the way to work! Luckily I had someone with me!!

xxx
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
speak to your doctor or midwife, thats rubbish saying its perfectly acceptable to pass out as long as you dont hurt yourself, very unprofessional !!! are you supposed to be wrapped in bubble wrap and insure no sharp objects are around you !!!
eat a little and often keep up sugars etc in your body remember your baby takes more than you think and above everything start taking a supplement, i take one which has iron and it has made a huge difference
g
x
chantrelle
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:19 am 
Post subject:
hi
i feel dizzy near enough every day now and really tired the midwife precribed me some iron tablets because my blood results came back at 10.5 she said that if they were over they would be fine under in not but 10.5 is inbetween so i take one aday and ever since i have taken them i feel dizzy should i stop taking them or see what doc says?

chantrelle
clo89
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,
I am 15 weeks now, I have been feeling really dizzy too with a pulsing headache has anyone had this auful headache with the dizziness? Sad
pommie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject:
I am 18 weeks pregnant and had a couple of days of terrible dizzy spells. I went to my doc and he checked my blood pressure and it was fine. The dizzy spells seem to have passed now. I also keep hearing my pulse in my left ear which sounds like someone is playing loud thumping music in my head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular