Post subject:
Thanks sorry im going on its just nice to hear from everyone Smile
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
that spotting that you had 2 weeks after your period sounds just like an implantation bleed so fingers crossed for you xxxxxx
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
What about the slight ache in my belly? although thinkin this is in my mind maybe silly me lol Smile thanks for replying
Sweetheffer
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 am 
Post subject:
I went to the doctors yesterday explaining everything, she was useless as I thought she'd be. She said to wait another week to take a test and then if still negative wait 2 more weeks before taking another test and then if still negative and no period to go back to see her. So im no more forward really.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:04 am 
Post subject:
aww sorry to hear that.

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 am 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear that. Is there another doctor you could see who might give you a blood test?

wheatybaby
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi sweetheffer, your not on your own my doc is pretty poor to, so much so im in the process of changing. I know that you'd want that bfp and i hope it is, and yes it could be implantation bleed but a friend of mine was in the same boat as you and it was just her body settling down, and if it is lets hope it bloody hurrys up and let you start on a proper cycle.... good luck sweet and dont worry, where all here to help or just listen.. x

url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][/url]
Sweetheffer
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:50 am 
Post subject:
Thanks very much everyone.
Was very naughty and did a test last night (know its not the best time) but came up a big fat negative. Was a little dissapointed but also confused. But im now sure my period is on its way as slight belly ache again. If my period does not arrive im gonna leave it a couple of weeks again and then test again, also im going to book another doctors appoitment with another dooctor for a couple of weeks time to see what's going on but hopefully my period will show before then. Its so helpful to talk to like minded ladies Smile
Sweetheffer
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone

My period came last night was a little dissapointed but pleased that it came so at least I know where I am now. So cross fingers for next time!!!! Smile Thanks for all your helpful comments
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry it showed up, but glad you are positive about next month and I wish you luck.

brunettegirl
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant
Hello everybody i am new too all this....so i am wondering if anyone can help me ???

2 weeks ago i started having real bad heartburn & indegestion. Then during sexual intocourse i experienced very sharp pains in my tummy that were shooting every where, Then my nipples all of a sudden started hurting and were really sore and were always erected like i was always cold, then both breast starting hurting too and feel abit swollen and are feeling quiet hard, Indegestion was there but slightly then it started up again with me feeling like i was going to vommit everything i eat keeps coming back up but not literally being sick, Thankgod for rennies lol. The heart burn and idegestion keeps coming and going now i have noticed hiccupps which nearly also make me sick also some smells make me feel sick which they never did before, Now over the past two days i have noticed that my nipples are getting lighter to the middle and darker around the outsides im also experiencing period like pains but once i have been toilet they disappear....But i have not yet missed a period as i am not due until another two weeks

Also since a couple of days ago i can not stop going to the toilet and also get like constipation pains and tummy ache when i need the loo, I have been to the doctors but they say as my period is not due for another two weeks it will be too early for a test i will have to wait until the first day of my next period (2weeks) to take a test at doctors, They also checked my urine and i have an infection which commonly occurs in pregnant women, The doc says there is a high chance i could be pregnant !!!!

But cause i could not contain the not knowing experience i sneekly took a home test which was negative, So im quiet stuck on what too think, Please help...

I know i sound like a moaning but i really aint i am just trying to be as clear as i can, Any of your ideas will be helpfull to me, Thankyou and i wish every one the best
brunettegirl
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
HI EVERYONE JUST ME AGAIN AS I AM EXPERIENCING ALL THESE SYMPTONS EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT LATE YET AND HAD A NORMAL PERIOD LAST MONTH THESE SYMPTONS ALL STARTED TWO WEEKS AFTER LAST PERIOD WHICH LEAVES ME HERE WHAT DO YOU RECKON MY ODDS ARE ?

AND AS I AM EXPERIENCING EARLY SYMPTONS DOES THAT MEAN THAT I SHOULD HAVE QUIET ALOT OF HCG HORMONES OR DOES THAT COME AFTER MISSED PERIOD, PLEASE ADVISE AND THANKYOU VERY MUCH ALL XX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular