Amazing!

tealbutterfly
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:48 am 
Post subject: Amazing!
Hey Guys!

Hope your pregnancies are going well! Yesterday i had my 12 weeks scan and it was the most amazing thing ever.I was soo upset because my partner got stuck in traffic behind an accident, so i had to go in alone, but i saw our baby and it was the most surreal thing ever.

I was crying then smiling, i suppose i was so overwhelmed. I saw the heartbeat, and stomach, fingers, toes...and she zoomed on the nose. The baby was kicking it's legs and arms were in front of the face. truly amazing!!!

my due date is a couple of days earlier now, 8th oct opposed to 13th.
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:41 am 
Post subject:
Arr congratulations. Its the best thing ever seeing your baby on screen xx

CJT
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject: Amazing
Ahh Congratulations. I'm delighted for you!

I was in a panic all weekend as I thought I had a threatened miscarriage. I already had one in October. So when i was sent immediately for a scan and saw the heartbeat for the first time, it was completely amazing. I was convinced that I was having another miscarriage as I had all the symptoms like last time, so it came as a complete shock. We are now both walking on air - although I was not as far on as I thought. Rather than 11 weeks, I am really at 8 weeks and 6 days - strange to be so far out!!
Anyway all the best and keep in touch.

CT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular