tubal clamp broke!!

boobookitty1973
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:15 pm 
Post subject: tubal clamp broke!!
im worried as it can get. have 5 kids. 4 boys 1 girl. pregnancy with boys test was positive be4 period was even due but my girl it took 7 weeks.even blood was negative.now with my clamp broke (2years ago) im freakin out..had a period which last 1 day then next one last an hour! now i have missed one altogether.if im pregnant i actually think i just got pregnant or maybe even last time makin me 2 months now.(no signs yet)
i have read how with sum women boy/girl pregnancie are different 4 them such as testing working. my cervix feel thicker and closed up tight rather than a lil loose 4 period.
only took 1 test (negative) but 2 few odd thing get me worried.always have lower left sided pain but not right side. having a lil of right sided pain like stretching when u start to grow.i grow very fast because of the other pregnancies.if i rub or press in around my pubic bone area it feels different and i feel my cervix move! sumpin in swollen Sad
anyways i just needed to get this off my chest. any comments are welcome Smile
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:28 am 
Post subject:
The only thing I can suggest is that if you are still getting negative tests then go and see a doctor who could give you some further tests (such as blood test or a scan) to reassure you or confirm a pregnancy. I wish you luck.

boobookitty1973
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:59 am 
Post subject:
millwallrose44 wrote:
The only thing I can suggest is that if you are still getting negative tests then go and see a doctor who could give you some further tests (such as blood test or a scan) to reassure you or confirm a pregnancy. I wish you luck.

at the appointment im goin to soon if they find im not for sure im asking them to run the dye through my uterus and tubes so we can see how much dye if any gets through. think it's crazy since i have 3 clamps in me with one broke (during procedure) and now one on tube isnt hooked just sitting there! what are we paying 4 these days??
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Apparently not much! Sounds complicated - I wish you luck with it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular