what is too early?

rachxx88
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:09 am 
Post subject: what is too early?
I'm 23 weeks pregnant and no longer wid the father but he is stil playin a role in our sns life. I was just wounderin wat peoples ideas were towards how old i should wait till my baby goes to stay at his dads on a night. dont mean yrs but wat weeks? / months?
tillyfloss85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
start as u mean to go on hun i would xx when ever feel ready xx
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
i've told my ex that once i've got him settled into a routine and wen i feel comfortable enough bein away from my son for a long period of time.
starx
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
just really depends hun... most people are different depending on how the babys daddy acts, how responsible and how trustworthy he is!

im pretty much in the same situation but ive told my ex, he has to earn trust and responsibilty before he gets the baby over night - we had a rough break up, when i was 16 weeks - hes never made an effort while im pregnant, never been to a scan - even though the invites always there. never put a penny away for the baby. hes more interested in drink and drugs. hes threatened me and my family who have been nothing but supportive.
rachxx88
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
i've told my ex that i want to get our son into a proper routine first, as he never has the same days off each week which isnt goin 2 help, i've also told him he needs to prove wat hes sayin, he sed wen we split that hed be at all appointments well i've had 4since we split and hes been to 2, its not as if i dont tel him wen they r in plenty of tim, but he makes up an excuse that hes too busy wid work, he also sed hed help out on buyin things for him nd so far i've seen nothin, he'd much rather spend it in the pub and on take aways evry nite. so i sent him a txt 2day sayin we need to talk so wen i c him i'm gonna hav it out wid him and tell him how it is if he dont prove hes gonna b there for out son. i've got my 25th week antenatal nxt wed which i told him wen i booked it 3 week ago but as of yet i'm still gettin i'll let u no if i can make it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular