TATOOS

marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
i saw a lady today with a star on the top of her foot to the side just below the ankle - it looked really nice

tash xxx
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
ive got four tats a chinese love symbol, my lil boys name on my wrist, and a huge tribal tat on my lower back and my huge fairy that sits on it, shes the sl ut i never was lol... And as 4 piercings ive had my tongue dun+it went sceptic and had my nose dun 3times+al 3 times got infected lol the only piercings ive been ok with is my ears+jus below my lip but dnt av that nemre had 2 take it out wen i started working,
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
I have a grapewine type thing on my lower back with my kids names intertwined on them, having ava's done soon and a little loveheart on my ankle with Will's name on it, the one on my ankle hurt more than on my back, Will has a scroll with our names on his shoulder and he said it didnt hurt too much

xx

CarasMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
hi lillamb...if u have Sky watch Miami Ink, that will give you some good ideas of what to get or where to get it. I have two tats, if I can give you any advice it would be to put effort in to researching something that you will like and think hard about where to get it.

When I turned 18 I just wanted to get a tattoo so I went for Winnie the Pooh with my name under it on my stomach. Embarassed I don't regret it as such but I wish I had've thought about it more as I would have got something nicer/better. Don't rush in to it!!

I have paw prints on my right foot...I don't regret this also as it represents my wee doggie. the only thing I do wish about this is that I should've went to a better tattoo artist as it's a bit wonky. but when I'm 80 they will still be there and I'm sure I will smile at how silly I was when I was young and I will always remember my wee dog every time I see my paw prints.

good luck & btw IT DOES HURT...A LOT but can't compare it to childbirth just yet Laughing

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Ohhh!!! I LOVE Miami ink... they do amazing tattoo's Laughing

Oh, if i lived over there, i'd be getting them all time..lol
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
hubby has porshas name and date of birth on one arm and then jays on the other, i think they would like nice in a little scroll or something
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
he zee, isn't miami ink amazing..so were LA and London...Kat is a brill portrait artist. what happened them??

I would luv to get more tattoos but my oh HATES them. I didn't tell him I was getting the paw prints done and he was not happy. so I will behave from now on, hehe Sad
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 am 
Post subject:
I don't mind tatoo's, I have one myself. BUT I have been running a bridal shop and i have had so many ladies coming in for wedding dresses and elegant evening gowns, that are really consious about showing their tatoo's. Most have said they regret having it done on their arms and shoulders. So if you are going to get a tatoo think about it seriously first, carefully consider the design and where you are going to have it. Tatoo's are supposed to be permanent.

xx
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
i can cover one on my bk if i want too.

and ones on shoulder blades are in lovely writing and are my husbands and daughters names so dont mind showing them at all.

805joker
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 am 
Post subject:
I HAVE 4 TATTOOS. NAUTICAL STARS ON BOTH MY CLAVICLES MEMORIAL TATTOO FOR MY OLDER BROTHER WHOM PASSED AWAY AND MY NIECES NAME IN KANJI SCRIPT ON MY SPINE
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular