when did u have ur twins

tillyfloss85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 pm 
Post subject: when did u have ur twins
Hi everyone

im expecting identical twins, and they share a placenta doctor said i wont go over 38 weeks and more like 36 weeks

the twins are due 23rd sept and my other baby oliver will be 1 on the 15th sept close i know, so if born b4 37 weeks will be in same school year!!

i really done want section as looking after oliver will be hard.

so was wonderin when u all had urs were they natural or section and were u induced

xx
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
I had my twins on 8th of Feb this year at 31+4 weeks. They weren't identical and the pregnancy was smooth running until a few days before they were born so it was a total shock to have them so early. They'll be born when they are ready to hun xx

lucyat
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
how are ur babies getting on Jenna, hope all is well and they are getting stronger everyday. I am having non identical twins and have been told wont go more than 38weeks, at last scan at 24weeks both were head down but midwife seemed to think yts that one was head down and one was breech. Got another scan on monday so will see, fingers crossed for a natural birth!

Congrats on ur news as well, gonna be a busy year!!
Lucyxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
lucyat wrote:
how are ur babies getting on Jenna, hope all is well and they are getting stronger everyday. I am having non identical twins and have been told wont go more than 38weeks, at last scan at 24weeks both were head down but midwife seemed to think yts that one was head down and one was breech. Got another scan on monday so will see, fingers crossed for a natural birth!

Congrats on ur news as well, gonna be a busy year!!
Lucyxx

Well Liam took a bad infection two weeks ago and has been in intensive care since with his feeds being stopped for just over a week. He was getting better and his feeds were started again but another infection appeared a few days ago and his feeds stopped and everything again but he is a LOT better today and fingers crossed he continues to get better from now on.

Craigs amazing and is now in a cot and taking a few bottles a day now so wont be long til hes on bottles only i think and then after that he will be allowed home hopefully. I think he'll be out before Liam because of Liam's infection but just need to take things a day at a time.

Hope you get a natural birth hun. Craig came out second and he was breech and I totally freaked out when I found this out moments before I gave birth to him but everything was fine so if one is breech don't worry too much. As long as the first baby is head down you will most likely have a natural birth Smile x

EarthAngelMama
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Whatever you do don't believe what the doctors say when it comes to arrival!!!!!

i was told to expect my two at about 36 weeks. at 39 weeks still no sign of labour!!! then found they were both breech and at 39+1 i had to have a c-section as my little girl was laid across my pelvis so was not going to budge at all.

they will come when they are ready and if not then it will be when the doctors say. but a section isnt that bad. i was up and walking 12 hours after mine. the morphine helped give me the strength to be able to get up and walk to the loo lol. once those first steps are done then all you need to do is make sure you dont bend over too much or lift too much. so if it does come down to a section then dont worry about it. stressing about it just makes the healing process worse.

so exciting having identicals!! i love having two at a time. i even said after two weeks that i quite fancy having triplets next!

Rachel xxxx
Monkey 3 04/11/11 (Girl)
xdawnx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i gave birth to my non identical twin girls at 33+5/6. My labour was induced for a few reasons, mainly liver function and blood pressure, but even so i delivered naturally and my 2nd daughter was breach. Both girls were fine and spent under 2 weeks in Special Care. I would be prepared for an early delivery, i had nothing ready as i went in for a routine scan and was told that i couldnt leave until i had given birth, best to make sure your organised.

They do have different birthdays which i think is quite cool.

Hope this helps and good luck!

x
lucyat
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
i had my twin girls at 33+4 and they spent 19days in special care, i too was prepared for an early delivery although it was still unexpected when it happened due to pre eclampsia

Hope all is well x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular