Idiot lets down AGAIN!!!

gembabes
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:47 pm 
Post subject: Idiot lets down AGAIN!!!
Hello-
Well as some of you may of seen my previous posts some not ill start from the beginning

My baby is now 13 months, his SD (sperm donor) dad has seen him once in this time and that was when we was at my house doing the dna test he made me have done. Since then he has never seen my son-the 1st time was because i wouldnt allow his oh to attend at first (they had only been together 3 month at the time) so with me saying she couldnt come until he had a bond he told me to forget it. That was then and altho i went to a solitor to ensure i was not stopping him from seeing his son he has never been in touch-duidnt even respond to the solictor

Anyway 12 months on and i recieve a pc saying he wants to now see him-this was last sun-he camer round that eveing while my son was in bed and i allowed his partner ro also attend as they are still together. We went through rules such as obv he will be supervised at first with me present and when i felt my son was happy and safe he could take him out each sunday. He saw him the next day for the 1st time and spent an hour with him. We arranged to meet the following sun (this one just gone)

ANyway on sat i got a text asking if we should take him to the park instead of getting food which i saidi s fine-then i get a text on the sunday asking how i felt about them taking him off alone-which i said no way. he then asked why-i replied asalfie doesnt know you and you dont know his needs etc and it s not fair-anyway i then got a text saying who the hell do i think i am and he wont bother then seeing him if he cant see him alone as he doesnt wanna know me just alfie. soooooo annoyed but at least i have seen his ways AGINA1!! i suggested now if he wants to see his son to take it legally as ive done everything i can to help Sad
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
omg what a .... well cant finish that sentence but im sure you can fill in the blanks, obviously couldnt give 2 hoots about your son!! i definitly think you've done the right thing, and i am amazed you gave him so many chances, you are a better woman than me! well done to you xXx
gembabes
Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
Im amazed too-and i think all my friends/family are....but i did it for my son......now when he is old enough i can explain and he wont hate me for not trying hard enough!!
Its most propably for the best as ive been with my partner since i was 7 months pregnant and he has raised my son as his own-he knows him as daddy so best not to add any confusion xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular