Got a cold

portmum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:23 pm 
Post subject: Got a cold
Hi all

Coming up to 16 weeks pregnant and still feeling very tired, thankfully thats all my first trimester had for me apart from cramps. Now I have a bad cold and I dont want to take any paracetomol.

Just want to know if I can use that new 4head stick that you put on your forehead, like a balm? If i could just get rid of my headache I can deal with the rest..just!

Thanks in advance

Portmum
x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
hi portmum, i'm not sure about those headstick things.. i'd maybe check with your midwife. Are they herbal? I think u have to be careful with certain oils and stuff dont u!?

Sorry i'm not being very helpful LOL xx
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Make sure you don't have a fever. A fever can be harmful to the baby and paracetamol might be a good idea.

If it's jut a headache I find that putting my head over a bowl of steaming water with a towel over it helps unblock the nose allowing for breathing and then I lay down in the dark with a cool towel over my forehead.
portmum
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Just to let all know that I spoke to my midwife and she she 4head is fine to use if anyone else needs to use it.

Thanks for all the advice!

x
molly1973
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:50 am 
Post subject:
HI PARACENTAL IS 100% SAFE, I PROMISE, WENT TO MY GP DUE TO HEADACHES COUGH COLDS AND THEY ARE FINE.
I
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular