Where is everyone off on their family hols then?

BandaPanda
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:50 pm 
Post subject: Where is everyone off on their family hols then?
Me and Dan need to book our late summer hols sharpish - but dont know where to go!

Me and Izzy are in France in June, but we want to go all 3 of us somewhere warm, not too far on the plane, clean beaches, family friendly. A creche would be nice, I think most family places have these though, would be nice to have a day of peace lol

So where have you lovely ladies been or where are you going that fits this bill?

Smile
xstephaniex
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
salou is quite a nice family place. we are booking there next year. we have made no plans for this year yet maybe a last minute somewhere

x
xxmaxixx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
we went salou september gone it was lovely, it didnt have a creche where we were coz we were in apartments but im sure a family friendly hotel woud have one Very Happy were lookin at bulgeria again next year for our hols loved it first time we went Very Happy
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
we have booked for bulgaria cos oh has always wanted to go but im not 100% sure of it yet im hearing great reviews and im hearing terrible reviews so to be honest ive no idea what to expect lol
we r also goin to las vegas but thats not a family hol thats jst cos oh won entry into a big poker game over there and there was no way he was goin to vegas without me, but i also couldnt leave evan for a week so i am taking him to which is gonna be a nightmare of a plane journey but ive been told its actually really good over there for the kids so hopefully there will be plenty for me n evan to do, i know a couple who have 4 kids all under 6 and they go every year for there family hol and love it
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Great thread Lisa, well so far we have got one holiday and two little breaks booked.

Next week, we go to the Lake District (Grasmere) for a couple of nights which we are really looking forward to, then in July we go to St Ives for a week, then in October we are going to Wales for a few days with FIL.

xx

elephants
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
we are going fuerteventura in september and i can not wait!! Laughing
cailin09
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:59 am 
Post subject:
We are off to Alicante in 7 weeks time!! couldnt be coming at a better time

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Menorca is great for kids

We have been to Hastings for St George's weekend, we are going to Dorset for a weekend in September and hopefully giong to Gran Canaria as we always do for new year.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular