Hello ladies newbie here ............

starlight
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject: Hello ladies newbie here ............
Hiya all,may i join your ttc forum, me and dh have two girls aged 4 years and 18 months
and currently ttc baby no 3.on cycle month 3 now hoping to get to know everyone on here and sending lots of babydust. Smile
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome Starlight. My chd are 8 and 9 and hoping to be ttc soon after a recent lost. Lots of babydust to you, Claire x
ellsbells
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:05 am 
Post subject: Hello
Hi Starlight

'm new around here too. DH and I are TTC our first and we've only been trying for 1 cycle, but its just about time for O so here we go again!!

I am really appreciating all the info thats on this forum, I thought I was a bit crazy being soo excited about TTC and that it was ridiculous that I was feeling time move so slowly during the TTW but its nice to see that others have similar feelings.

ells
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Starlight, I 'm also a newbie.

started ttc for one cycle only, just started my 2nd cycle so will trying extra hard in the next couple of weeks Laughing

I have been trying to work our my cycle using BBT charts (been on the pill for last 8 years so I'm sure i'll be completly out of sync, but I find the chart really helps as I knew exactly when to expect my period as not regular, but in time should know excatly when to predict ovulation.
I have learn't lots from this website and forums, and its great to learn about other people experiences
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular