what will it feel like when the baby moves?

mwjm86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject: what will it feel like when the baby moves?
WHat does it feel like when my baby moves? I think that I am feeling the baby move, but it kind of feels like minor menst. cramps. Is this the baby that I am feeling?
jmiller
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi sorry i'm not going to be much help really, you really can't describe what it feels like n i know that doesn't help. The only way i could describe it to my hubby was that it was like being poked from the inside but i was 20+ weeks when i first felt movement that i recognized. Sorry i know it's not much help, just know when u know it's movement it'll be the most incredible feeling in the world. Good luck darlin
smelen
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Im only 9 1/2 weeks so its 2 early for me yet, but both my friends said it was like when ya have butterflies in ur stomach??!! whether that's the same for everyone i duno, just have 2 wait and find out i suppose!!

good luck n enjoy!!

Helenx
ladyann
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:52 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi, i'm an early one also, but i cant wait till that happens, i think they say from 18 weeks up you start feeling the baby, i not sure. someone can comment on this. good luck Smile
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, i'm 25 weeks and i started to feel my baby move at 16 weeks.....it feels like a gurgly feeling as if you're about to fart!!!! You know that sort of gurgle you get when you're hungry. A bit like bubbles floating inside your tummy. At first it's fleeting and by the time you've noticed it, it's gone again but as the weeks go by it get's stronger. It's a rather lovely feeling but also a bit funny cos at first you don't know if it's cos you need the loo or if it's baby! By the way my movements were quite early cos my baby has long legs so don't worry if it doesn't happen that soon, xxxxxx

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
cjarchibald - lol that made me laugh, what is it about the word fart (!) I have been having this feeling a lot am only 13 weeks 5 days and do wonder if I am about to burst or if baby is making his/her movements felt, I am a mum of 2 already but seem to have forgotten everything about pregnancy............

Flossie Wink xx

sozzle
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
me too! but am still not sure whether i am feeling baby moving or if it really is just down to trapped wind!! im nearly 16 weeks and detinitely having butterfly/bubbly type feelings but as bowels arent exactly happy right now, who knows what it is (sorry probbers too much info!!!)
mwjm86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
I am now 21 weeks and I have only felt the baby move twice..but I am not really sure if that was even it.... Alot of times I feel these small menstal cramp feeling that I have been told may be the baby moving..What do you think???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular