why 3 months??

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:26 pm 
Post subject: why 3 months??
Hi all, i hope everyoneis wll?.
I am starting t feel much better now after my ep. But im wondering why do the docs say leave it 3 months before trying again? I want to try asap but is there a specific reason they say leave it 3 months?.
xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tash Hun, how are you?

To be honest I wondered the same myself after my EP. I think its to allow you body to return to norm both physically and to help adjust emotionally. To be honest it can take some time for your cycles and hormones to get back to normal and also you have been through an operation so physically internally you need to recover. Its of course up to you but I would definately wait till you have had a couple of cycles at least and some time to feel a bit better emotionally.

Take Care and give yourself some time to grieve to my dear. Hopefully soon you will be back ttc and you get you BFP soon.

Clairex
tashamo3
Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks claire i will i just think a the moment i feel like time is runnin out, especially as my partner is being posted soon so ttc is gonna be alot harder. I will wait but its just so frustrating isnt it. Grrrr im so impatient lol.
I hope you are well and enjoying the bank holiday weekend!
xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tash

I know it is so frustrating, I can totally understand. Only just picked up your email and have replied. when is yo OH being posted?

Cx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular