knackerd and uncomfy

DOBSON
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject: knackerd and uncomfy
Hi All,
Just dropped in to have a little moan.I CAN NOT sllep at night,Nod off for a couple of hours then thats it wide awake.I cant sleep during the day either so am just a miserable mare all day.
I just keep worrying that im never gonna catch up on my rest and not be able to deal with labour as ill be too tired!!!
also is anyone else freaking out about the labour bit??? i lay in bed at night wondering about it all and have started to have VERY vivid dreams about it!!!!!

plus my legs go numb at night and really hurt when they start to wake up when i move around.Also really want to stretch but am worried this id dangerous???????

sorry,rant over!!! hope you are all well and bumps are doing nicely!!!
Much love as always
Dobson
xxxxx
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry you feeling to tired, just go put your feet up and try relax, you at the home run now!! Or just go run yourself a nice hot bath.... good luck with the baby xx
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
i'm having trouble sleeping lately too so i know how you feel, it's not even that i'm uncomfortable, i just toss and turn and then end up laying awake thinking. i'm a few weeks behind you bit i'm totally freaking out over the birth, i keep watching videos of births and it just freaks me out even more Confused have you tried taking lavender baths before bed? it should relax you enough to get some sleep and even a little is better than none

i think stretching is fine though so i would go ahead and have a good stretch, i do it alot and it's never bothered baby

DOBSON
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the replies.........im being so moody ive come to shut myself away in the office..........i cant offend anyone then.
Thanks about the stretching,my poor legs need a good stretch in the mornings!!

I have loads of problems if I put anything in my bath water so the lavender is out,Been sleeping with some under my pillow tho-still no joy.
I think im destined to be awake forever more!!! ....with raging heartburn too!!

much love
xx Rolling Eyes Wink
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
so it's not just me then? must be something to do with being in the 3rd trimester. exactly the same worries....am i going to go in labour on a day i haven't had much sleep?
the pain, will i cope? is there anyway to avoid labour? well i know the answer to that one.

i really think all these worries are normal, just continue to talk about them and you'll be fine x
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
Ha ha ...glad im not the only one!! I also wonder if there is any way out of this now!!!
I do keep worrying i am going to die,and I keep worrying I just wont be able to cope with the pain,and then whatl happen!!! I feel like I need plan number two...like a back up plan...just incase!! I know it sounds crazy.Some women are born to do this and find it all so easy.Me??? Im just a big wusss from Whimpsville,Coward land!!!! Embarassed Embarassed

Jump to:  

Community

Popular