How will I ever?.....

JoAliceNBean
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Julie, what a perfect beautiful angel,

i cannot imagine what you must be going through, you are an incredibly strong woman and i thank you for sharing the picture.

as someone said i hope one day you will be able to look at this pic with a smile and not the undoubted heartbreak you feel right now xxxxx

Jo&Alice
maxine83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
What a beautiful likkle angel, she is truely beautiful.

I'm so sorry hunny.

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for all your kind words. I have taken her picture down now.

Its going to take some time to recover and re-group (ie, pull myself together) after Eleanor. I miss her every day, and wish she was still warmly tucked up inside me. I would have been 25 weeks today.....15 weeks until D Day. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Take care ladies, cuddle your little ones tightly - they are so precious.

julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
sazzo
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Julie

I am so sorry for the loss of Eleanor, my heart goes out to you and i send you lots of hugs xxx

I lost my angel baby boy on the 7th April, he was born at 25+5 weeks and put up a brave fight for 26 days, until he grew his angel wings xxx

The feelings are still very raw for both of us and i wish you and your family and Eleanor all the love in the world xxx

Sarah xx
NicolaOasis
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Sarah, im so sorry for the loss of your little boy Sad xx
Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
julie i cant put in to words what i want to say...only that little eleanor truly is an angel...i saw her picture which I'll admit I was a little hesitant about looking at but she just looked so peaceful like a sleeping angel and so beautiful beyond words

i hope that you and your family can gather strength from each other and get through this awful time Crying or Very sad
Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:02 pm 
Post subject:
Julie

I missed the picture but just wanted to say how brave you are and how I'm sure in time your pain will start to ease. You have a lovely family and I'm sure with their help eventually you will start to feel less in pain like you do now. Look after yourself Julie. xxxxx
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:31 am 
Post subject:
Its been 5 weeks today since we lost our little girl, even though it feels like longer. I would have been 27 weeks today.
We have since found out from urine cuture results taken on the day i went into hospital, i did have a urine infection - and the bacteria was E-coli.
This escalated into an infection and travelled up to Eleanor. I never realised a UTI was so dangerous in pregnancy. I do now.

I blame myself every day for not insisting on sending off the urine test (only had a dipstick done which was ok, because i was concerned my urine smelt funny) the week before, and i now know they only detect 50% of UTI's. I should have trusted my instincts - and when i visit Eleanor now, I cry and tell her how very sorry i am. Sorry i let this happen to her, sorry she is not still here with me. All for something that should have been routine.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 am 
Post subject:
oh julie its not your fault how were you to know
i didnt know that a urine infection was so dangerous ether it does seem longer than 5 weeks since she went to the angels
hope you are ok big huggs xx Smile
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
JulieWoo wrote:
Its been 5 weeks today since we lost our little girl, even though it feels like longer. I would have been 27 weeks today.
We have since found out from urine cuture results taken on the day i went into hospital, i did have a urine infection - and the bacteria was E-coli.
This escalated into an infection and travelled up to Eleanor. I never realised a UTI was so dangerous in pregnancy. I do now.

I blame myself every day for not insisting on sending off the urine test (only had a dipstick done which was ok, because i was concerned my urine smelt funny) the week before, and i now know they only detect 50% of UTI's. I should have trusted my instincts - and when i visit Eleanor now, I cry and tell her how very sorry i am. Sorry i let this happen to her, sorry she is not still here with me. All for something that should have been routine.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Julie xx

Oh Julie I am so sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for. If you had symptoms they should have done a proper test not a [*CENSORED*] dipstick. I'm so incensed on your behalf. Don't ever feel you need to apologise to Eleanor. I just hope in time this pain lessens for you xxx

lynnt23
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:34 pm 
Post subject: Re: How will I ever?.....
hi i no how you feel ! you have been through hell and back. i lost my daughter at 33 weeks because she had a knot in the cord i was greatfull for the peoples kind words but it didnt bring her back. ( watch out for the not so nice people because they are out there )
you cant blame your self for what has happened. i just want to wish you all the best for the future if you ever need anyone to talk to just pm me

reece 9 and jaylee 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular