Baby development

MUMMYMOUSE
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:14 pm 
Post subject: Baby development
]Hay everyone,
I'm a proud mummy to a 9 week old baby girl. I am desperate to enhance her development and stimulate her. I m worried that she is getting bored and hate it when we just sit in silence but can't always think of ways to entertain her. Has anyone got any ideas on things we can do together that will keep us both entertained on a budget. Confused
Shiraz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:24 am 
Post subject: Re: Baby development
MUMMYMOUSE wrote:
]Hay everyone,
I'm a proud mummy to a 9 week old baby girl. I am desperate to enhance her development and stimulate her. I m worried that she is getting bored and hate it when we just sit in silence but can't always think of ways to entertain her. Has anyone got any ideas on things we can do together that will keep us both entertained on a budget. Confused

Hi,
am also the proud mummy of 16 week old baby girl. My advise to you would be enjoy it while you can because before you know it she`ll be into everything... we have play gym chair with different toys attached she gets bored so have to keep changing around also bouncer which loves..and we walk all the time enjoys the buggy as long as they are playing there learning i love it too expecially making her laugh, prob not much help but just wantd to say hi.

Good luck
new member shiraz
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:17 am 
Post subject:
hiya

singing and music are great - very cheap, stimulates development, and can also help with baby moods, calming etc. Don't fall into the trap of playing nursery rhymes over and over until you go insane though - babies are just as happy to listen to classical music, rock and roll - anything you enjoy really! My sister in law plays all sorts of music and dances around with her little boy - and he loves it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular