could i be pregnant?

rmac
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 pm 
Post subject: could i be pregnant?
Hi

I'm a newbie and have popped in for some advice. We have been ttc for about 6 weeks - not managed a full cycle yet though Confused

I think i ov'd this month due to CM changes although haven't been testing. Had regular s*x at what i think was the right time!

Anyway - AF due about 10 days time or so. B**bs been a bit tender (had to change my bra due to discomfort), wee'ing like mad but a little constipated in other areas, feeling a littel damp 'down there' compared to normal and had little cramps/odd sesation in my side/abdomen.

Could I actually be pg? or is this normal every month (been on the pill for about 8 years and only came off about 6 wks ago)?

don't think i can test for at least 6 days if AF is 10 days away and probably better to wait until Af is due, but would pg signs start this early????

thanks for your advice in advance Very Happy
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,

It's really difficult to say - it sounds like pregnancy symptoms so I see why you're feeling that way. Coming off the pill can cause some of those symptoms though, especially when you've been on the pill for so long as your body adapts to it. The best advice is to wait for your period and then take a test. In the meantime, I would stay off alcohol, smoking etc just incase and of course let us know how you get on! I'm due on but haven't come on yet. I'm not getting my hopes up though because I had a miscarriage in Jan and had only one period before trying so don't know if my cycle has settled down yet. Oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both! Good luck! Very Happy
rmac
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi sarah

thanks for your reply. I;m going to wait until AF due i think - about 9 days away and then test. it's the inability to tell immediately that's so hard - i did n't realise quite how emotionally involving this would all be.

trying to manage those expectations though.

sorry to hear about your mc. Fingers crossed for you tooxxxx
jenniP35
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi rmac

According to the net pg symptoms start about 1 - 2 weeks post fertilisation but maybe some of the ladies and mothers here can tell you differently. Good luck Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular