hickups

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject: hickups
omg my baby has them lots as soon as i have something to eat or drink he starts im 35 weeks eney one else having this xxx
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:46 am 
Post subject:
I am currently 19 weeks with my second child. Haven't experienced anything like this yet but when I was pregnant with my 1st I used to feel her kicking constantly. It seemed to be very rhythmical and that was all I thought of it. When she was born and I held her in my arms she got hiccups. It was then that I realised that alot of the movemnt I had felt was that she had constant hiccups whilst in my tummy. She always had them and it was the best feeling ever. I hope this one has them too!! xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:27 am 
Post subject:
mine is the same...after i have a hot drink the hiccups normally start....or just as i am settling down for the night...they always feel really low in my belly as well as all the kicks are right up in my ribs so i take it baby is all over the place in there at the moment.
isnt pregnancy great!!!
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:59 am 
Post subject:
Yep me too. My baby gets them after I drink a cold drink. At first it kept wondered how it was managing to kick in the same place everytime then my mum said it would be the hiccups. I love it!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular