how far is everyone?

dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Im Mikhaela, im 21 and 13 weks pregnant with my first.

I saw my baby last week, it was amazing, im so glad to be out of the dangerzone, now i can get on and enjoy my pregnancy with not as many worries xx
chet
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:37 pm 
Post subject: 2nd baby
Hi I'm Nikki, and I am years old, and 14 weeks 5 days. I have a 5 year old son. He was born with a congenative heart defect and has had several heart surgeries, but doing great so far. I have had 2 m/c and was very excited to make it past the 12 week mark with this one. We are thinking pink but we will have to wait and see the 15th. That is when we will hopefully find out.

Good luck to all you soon to be mums out there!!!
nat19
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:15 am 
Post subject: Re: how far is everyone?
[quote="smellie"]hi,

im nat im 9 weeks Very Happy get my first scan on the 14th ov april carnt wait to see it lol i would love to have a little boy but as long as it healthy it dosnt matter xxx
smelen
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:02 am 
Post subject: left in the dark
I'm Helen, I'm 23. My husband and I are expecting our first baby. I'm 9 weeks today and been struggling with fatigue so badly I had to take 2 weeks off work.

I should have seen my midwife last week but she wasn't available. I should have had a blood test for anaemia but obviously couldn't because I couldn't see her. Instead, I saw a very busy stand in midwife who took very few details such as height, weight etc. and sent off for me to get an appointment for a scan.

I am still waiting to hear when my first scan will be. Only after the scan I will see a midwife and then she carry out blood tests.

Is this normal? I just feel like I have been left in limbo. The midwife was going to give me a pack (full of info which I would very much like to read up on coz I haven't got a clue about anything) but there were no packs left. She was also going to give me a bottle for urinating in when I go for a scan, but there were none of these left either.

I don't feel like I am being looked after at all, which scares me because I've heared quite a few stories about women not being looked after right up untill birth. If this was not my first baby I wouldn't feel quite so on edge but I haven't got a clue what to expect.

Any thoughts? Anyone else had the same problems?

Helen
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:05 am 
Post subject:
hi im 33 weeks today yeh with my 3rd boy calling him lennox xx
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone I'm 27 wks with my first after having an ectopic 2 years ago. Really excited and cant wait. Know we are having a boy. Still to get everthing as feel really nervous about buying things I now it sounds silly but don't want to jinx anything. Luckily family memebers are buying us a few bits and pieces once i give the go ahead. Good luck everyone and take care

Clare x
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject: no Symptoms?
Hi I'm Julie i am 28, this is my first pregnancy, i'm only 5 weeks and have had no symptoms, apart from being really thirsty in th emorning when i wake up.... Is this nrmal?

Julie Surprised Very Happy

Amzie88
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i'm 19 and have just found out that i'm about 7 weeks pregnant, just starting to get a few symptoms mainly just a bit of fatigue and afeeling a tiny bit sicky, but i have been starting to feel really thirsty in the mornings. Just trying to drink as much water as poss because i think this is the stage where you start to retain some water. That could explain the thirst??

What other symptoms is anyone having that is in the early stages of pregnancy?

A x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular