is this a sign

gaynor2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:21 pm 
Post subject: is this a sign
I am 37 weeks pregnant i was laid restin today when my baby moved and my stomach felt weird.I asked my mu to look and the bottom of my stomach was flat and soft.Then my baby did a major move.Now my baby feels to be on the right hand side insted of the left where she was before.I have just had the urge to go to the toilet and all i lost was thisk white slimy suff like a baby worm.Does any of this mean labour is about to start.
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
mmm could be a show? normally its slightly blood stained my with my first daughter it was like a huge ball of of snot!! not nice. my first show was 3 weeks before the birth though.
ginger1985
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
sounds like a show to me, but i didn't have a show with my baby until i was in the birthing pool, in labour with my little girl! mine was tinged with blood but i've read that it can just be like a heavy clear discharge. hope your labour and birth goes well and happens soon, as i know how fustrating it can be to wait for labour to start!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular