can somebody help :'(

Amilouise222
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject: can somebody help :'(
Hi, Im around 14 weeks pregnant and I have been bleedin all day today. I called the hospital and the woman i spoke to was an unhelpfull nasty [*CENSORED*] and made me even change my mind of what hospital i want to give birth in!!!!! Im so worried Ive got my first scan on Monday and ive been worried about that since getting the letter anyway and this has just made it worse. Im so scared and worried that I have miscarried i cant stop crying!

Has anybody bled at this stage? Ive also got a weird pain low in my tummy at the side.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
don't wait for your scan, go to A & E and insist they do one now. It's far better to be safe than sorry. Good Luck! My thoughts are with you!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
My thoughts exactly - you are in the second trimester you must get checked out.

Take care, Flossie xx

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
i would get checked asap hun xxx
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:41 am 
Post subject:
im gonna go now thanks guys xXxxXx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:47 am 
Post subject:
good luck hun!
Amilouise222
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
what an absolute waste of time! I was in a&e the nurse was rele good who i saw at first then i saw another docotr who didnt no what he was on about and asked if theres a possibility i was pregnant to explain why i havnt had a period in 3 months? I was like Im here because im pregnant and bleeding? and he went oh right u no ur pregnant? Then he examined me and said nothing is ruptured, which is obviously great news but he said we cant tell if anything has happened until when u have ur scan which is luckily monday so I have to keep my fingers crossed untill then! I am glad I went though just for the fact Ive been seen to by the hospital and im sure they would have fitted me in sooner if it was more serious. I aparantly have to have a lot of rest so an early night for me. thanks for all of your comments xXxXx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular