stuck big time on names

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject: stuck big time on names
It may be early but im a kind of monica from friends when it comes to organisation lol, I have 2 children, 1 boy called Callum Joseph who is 9yrs old, and 1 girl called Jasmine Olivia who is 7yrs old, I need a name that will go with theres and also fit well with the surname Gratton or Wilcox (Me and my fiance are getting married next autumn). My 2 children have already noted quite strongly that if the baby is a girl they want her named Rebeccah,but me and my fiance are not too fussed on that (might consider it as a middle name though just to keep the peace), I like Kaitlin for a girl and Caleb for a boy but not fixed on either, anyone got any suggestions????? Very Happy
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
HI

I'm due in 4 weeks and have still not decided on a name.....just can't decide...I need something to go with Sophie and Ross....and my daughter wants us if its a girl to call her Rebekah.... ( isn't that funny ) I like the name, but I'm not keen on Becky and I feel it will be shorted to that....I would like either Ella or Mia or Lucy and hubby likes Ruby or Saoirse for girls and boys I like Sam, Evan, or Max....hubby not 2 sure...we both love Dara but my friend had a baby recently and named him Darragh ( spelt differently ) and we had more or less picked that....but now don't have a clue...

Its just so hard to pick....I like your choices....Kaitlin is lovely and goes with both as does Caleb.... how about Hannah...

What we're going to do is we both have 2 pick 2 names each that we like and put them into a hat and Sophie will pick and hopefully we will go with that - I still probably won't be happy....
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:06 am 
Post subject:
i cant have hannah as my cousin is called hannah, I really like the name Erin for a girl tho too

Jump to:  

Community

Popular