Just can't cope anymore

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:12 am 
Post subject:
is tehre anyone else local to you tat you could lean on for some support when he's away? maybe another mum in a similar situation who could take your kids out in exchange for you babysitting hers sometimes perhaps? or family?
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:17 am 
Post subject:
No family, and I have not really made any friends around here - I did have a few but they've moved and I do not have the confidence to try making friends here at the moment, especially as it is very 'clicky' here.

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Sad

might be worth having a word with your HV then - see if there are any local support groups you could join? Church groups are sometimes really good too.
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:20 am 
Post subject:
I really want to, but I just feel so lousy at the moment that it terrifies me trying to make new friends. I am shy anyway but I have a real phobia of situations like that.

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 am 
Post subject:
awww hun

I know how hard it is with this sort of thing. Just relax about it as much as you can. Hopefully something will come along that helps!!
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:23 am 
Post subject:
wish i lived close by...sounds like u really need a friend of two...i feel a bit like that too xx i feel lonely alot of the time..im lucky enough to hav my family close by tho xxxx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:38 am 
Post subject:
Thank you both so much, you've brightened up my morning.

Kitcat4192
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:36 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time at the moment. Especially when your OH should be the one supporting you. Perhaps he feels as stressed as you do and maybe he's lashing out because we always tend to lash out most at the ones we love. No matter even if this is the case as you don't deserve to be treated like this as you're carrying his child. Maybe you need to properly sit him down and ask him outright why he feels the need to be so horrible. And ask him how he feels deep down. Is he happy, unhappy or stressed. The one thing you both need I suppose to work out is if you both want to be in this relationship it seems like you genuinely do but I suppose maybe he doesn't.

I hope things get better for you because it sounds like you are having the most awful time. And when you are pregnant nothing is worse.

Hugs

xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular