due in Feb 08

malpie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi all, im a newbie too. Am due 4th Feb. I have my scan on 31st July so i guess i will get a property date then
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 am 
Post subject:
yep at your scan they will giv u ur due date.

gd luck.

malpie
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
so, where is everyone from? im from Manchester. Am 27 and have been married 1yr. Is anyone showing? this week i have been unable to get into 3 pairs of work pants. I have just been shopping with hubby and i got some fab trackie bottoms (for round the house...not for work!) and they've got a big stretchy waist band and are sooooooo comfy and they dont squash my belly and make me wee all the time - i think you should all go out and invest in a pair!!
jadek88
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:10 am 
Post subject:
hi malpie
im from wittering,its a little village outside peterborough,veryyyy boring!im 19 and live wih my boyfriend and were expecting our 2nd child on 1st feb.
i havnt had to buy any new trousers yet Sad crnt wait till i get a proper bump!!i hate it when i sit down and just look fat lol!
xx

jfas
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:07 pm 
Post subject: me too
hi everyone, I am due feb14. Still waiting for scan! Appointment next week, fingers crossed
Confused
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
hi jfas congratualtions on ur pregnancy hope all goes well at ur scan:)

GemmaLou1982
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Me too, me too, me too!!!!! I'm from Plymouth and due on the 16th Feb. I live with my boyfriend and this is our first baby - we are just so excited!!
Congratulations to everybody - is this the Feb09 Club then?? Very Happy Very Happy
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
congratualtions on ur rpegnancy gemma.

hope everything is going well.

xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due around 19th Feb, have my scan on Monday so will have a bit more of an accurate date then.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
hope ur scan goes well Smile

xemplus2x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Im due the 8th feb Smile cnt wait seems so long away tho but im sure it will come around quick enough. How is every 1 gettin on?

newmak
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:58 am 
Post subject: due 11th feb
hi, i'm wondering if any of you are feeling the same as me, i'm in week 15 now and i dont feel pregnant at all. Sickness has gone and i dont really have a bump, people say to me that i'm showing but i just feel like it's fat!!!! I know it's to early to feel movement but i seem to have almost constant cramps.
does anyone else feel like this?
Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 am 
Post subject:
hey all, ,not exactly a newbi but new to the forums Very Happy im due 2nd of feb. i feel huge!! my bump is as big as my firiends as she is 7 months Shocked does anyone else feel there little one dancing about yet? cause mines never stops. likes to let me know he/she still there. going for a 2d scan when i get to 25weeks. i really wanna know what im having, fella too. hes a planner Rolling Eyes i was lucky with the sickness, althou i felt sick i wasnt. guess i escaped Laughing how be every1 else on this fine rainy cold wet windy day hehe well it is here. not sure about everywhere else at the moment Very Happy

laura
x
xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi awla, I feel huge too, I'm due 18th Feb and my bump seems to have exploded over the weekend, I tried 3 pairs of Jeans on this Sunday and couldn't get them anywhere near to doing up, must go clothes shopping!

I had quite a lot of sickness early on, but not too bad now, every now and then I'll be sick and then I'm fine afterwards.

Does anyone know when I should have the next midwife appointment. I've just had to change doctors and when I went in to register they just said to call them when my next appointment is due to book in but I don't know when that should be

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
in not 100% sure, have u had ur 16week bloods taken?? cause i know i got an appointment for 3 weeks after it and in same week, around 20 i have a detailed scan.... im pretty sure its same for most ppl. my friend has similar due date and we compare notes! your doctors surgery should allocate u a midwife as soon as possible to keep ur care up to date. and as far as im aware its them that write to u when ur due an appointment or scan, least thats how it works for me. id contact the doctor and push them on the midwife situation.

laura
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular