waking at night

momoftwins
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:39 pm 
Post subject: waking at night
I have a twin that are 4mths old. The website said to lay them down at bedtime at 6 and wake at 10pm to feed and than at 2am to feed, what if they are asleep? Do I still wake them up?I am right now trying to get them both to nap at the same time,that is a struggle.I lay them down at the same time and let them fall asleep on their own, is that alright?
Loobylou
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:26 am 
Hi there

I only have 1 baby but with regards to waking them during the night to feed them i was watching a program 'The Baby Whisperer' and she was doing a 'Dream Feed' where you gently lift your baby out without waking them and then put the bottle/breast to the mouth they will begin feeding without waking once they have finished gently lift them to your shoulder to wind them but when babies feed while sleeping they do not take as much air so may not bring up wind. I am using this method with my little one she is 3mths she goes down at 7pm settles herself to sleep, then i dream feed at 11 she will then go to 3 or 4am i feed her then and thats her till 7.30. I hope this is of some help

Good luck x
momoftwins
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:26 pm 
I will try that method dream feed and see how it goes,thanks. I will post and see how it goes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular