clear blue monitor kits

christabella
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:16 pm 
Post subject: clear blue monitor kits
Hi am about to buy one of these kits. Was wondering if anyone can tell me which is the best the clear blue fertility monitor or the clear blue ovulation kit?
nigerach
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:12 am 
Post subject:
hi there

my im new here and my fiance and i are trying for a baby of our own aswel, we went and bought the clearblue ovulation strips,we found them to be good as they did pin point her dates but i'm not sure on the monitors etc as we have'nt tried them yet.

hope this helps you and good luck with everything........

hope it works out for you.

nigel
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:33 am 
Post subject:
I've not tried the fertility indicator either, as statistically they aren't quite as accurate. I also thought they seemed a bit complicated when I read the instructions (although I could be wrong there!!)
WannaBeMum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Christabella,

I haven't actually tried either of the clear blue kits, but have heard and read that the fertility monitor is pretty darn good. A friend of mine conceived on her second month of using it. Not promising anything hunni, but worth a try I reckon. I'm thinking of "investing" in one if I haven't conceived within 6 months (up to my 3rd month now) so let me know if you do get one and what ya think.

Good Luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular