STUFF FOR BABY

somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:00 am 
Post subject: STUFF FOR BABY
When did you start buyng stuff for baby and what have you bought so far?

Is there anyone really superstitious out there who is hanging off before they start buying?

Whatīs the most ridiculous thing you have bought so far?
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
I've bought quite a lot of stuff so far but have stopped now as so many people have said you get loads for presents. We have our moses basket, buggy and car seat, play mat which my hubby came home with one day!, all the nursery stuff, brother got us a steriliser and changing mat, clothes but not newborn size, nappies which were on offer at cosco, baby toiletries, omg we've bought loads!!!!
My hubby just came home from b&q and had diverted past the bookshop and bought loads of cute baby story books to read to the bump. Weirdest thing we have was again my husband who came home with disposable bibs for babies going on to solids!!!! I think he's more excited than me!!!! xxxx

tealbutterfly
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
As i'm just coming up to 14 weeks, obviously i think it's far too early. In my family we tend not to buy things too early. My mum lost her first at 24 weeks and then had to come home to all the things she had bought and she said she found that really hard.
I think most people will buy on their own experiences.

As i'm having my first and both my grandmother and mother lost first between 20-24 weeks and my sister and i were born at 29weeks weighing 3IB i will most likely wait till about 4 weeks before.

who knows, i might change my mind.
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:38 pm 
Post subject: OMG
Well lets hope I donīt lose it so soon

Iīm getting too attached to it niow!
yesterday we bought some stuff and today we bought 2 soft toys from the theme park / animal park we went to

Shocked
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
I think it's really exciting just buying even little things like soft toys!!! Enjoy yourself whilst you can still get around without a big bump and sore feet if you're enjoying buying just now! Laughing I'm quite glad i've got most of it out of the way now so I don't have to haul myself around shops when I'm too big and too tired to be bothered with bags and trolleys! xxxx

xamberx
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, i was gna start buying stuff after 12 week scan bt am a big worrier so gna wait til 20 week, thnks its mayb best t wait till thn as if u buy ldza stuff thn lose it itl b horrible t look at it if ya get me, hopefully wer all gna b fine tho. xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
I totally understand and respect where you're both coming from but I personally don't want to remember my pregnancy as being scared that I was going to lose my baby all the time! I've miscarried previously and I spent the whole first trimester of this pregnancy in tears thinking I would lose it and it was awful!!! After 12 weeks I really changed my outlook and now just try not to think of anything bad happening until it actually happens xxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular