Bra's

gingin
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
now i am so very depressed all my pretty underwire ones cast aside for monstrous granny melon catchers !!
whooppee whoever said you bloom in pregnancy ??
xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
why dont you match it with some massive knickers!!! i bought some maternity thongs and some maternity briefs (under the bump ones!) from mothercare in the sale the other day and although the thongs are not too bad they are so plain and boring and soooo not sexy and as for the briefs...well there is nothing brief about them!!! im thinking of using them as hanging baskets for some tomato plants in the summer.... the look on pauls face said it all.
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing very very funny indeed !! cant find a sodding wedding dress anywhere seems my threat of a toga is starting to look rather likely to come true - it doesnt help that i hate clothes shopping !! bras no doubt will add to the chaos as will need a strapless variety am sure,,,,
still got this itchy skin thing too, midwife called to say i dont have fleas and am not an alien it isnt unusual and theres not much you can do ! this pregnancy thing just gets better - thank god i have found out 2 of my wedding guests are preggy too so guess the 3 of us can have our own hormonal sober corner LOL
xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
when are you getting married? how far on will you be? i cant imagine the stress u must be under with a wedding and a baby on the way! good luck though. x
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
3rd may at 3pm !! actually trying to minimise stress have had to get organised and kept it all very simply and small - 30 guests -
still no dress - will be about 5 months on the day - havent gained as much weight as i thought so going to try the dress i found last month tomorrow and see if there is any room in it left and see if i will get away with it - but its very hard to know how one is going to change in 4 weeks !!
just been to an holistic health lady about my skin - tend to go down these routes these days lost far too much faith in the so called doctors (sorry anyone who is a dr dont take this comment personally) just been misdiagnosed one too many times !
anyhow lady given me new vitamins etc and said to use olive oil (neat) on my skin to relieve itching !
anyways - baby must be really uncomfortable today as got all sorts of pains - funny i just keep saying "move you little monkey!"
how are you doing ?
gx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Woo hoo just got my new hot air balloon holder at Bravissimo this afternoon and although it's underwired I feel amazing!!! I called the midwife yesterday and also looked up loads of sites and both said as long as I have a well fitting bra (underwired or not) then my ducts etc will be fine. Now a K cup, jeese!!!!

I bought some big massive pants from Evans (I'm 18-20 and bought 26-28!!!) so they're still pretty but just MASSIVE but so comfy Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy !!!! I swear I could catapult small children in this bra I have on and go tatty picking with these knickers as a collecting bucket.........Paul just laughs and laughs at the pants!!!!!! The joys!

Gingin could you get the one you have let out a wee bit? I'm 6 months next week and have only just started to feel like a whale....the one you have may be ok with a bit of a nip and tuck? How exciting! xxxx

gingin
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
finally found a proper maternity bra - its kinda like a sports bra - very soft and comfy !
but some of the sizes on this thread of you girlies is terrifying !! you poor things ! guess i should be happy with my D cup eh !!
xx
Sakura
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
omg im soooo jealous - just reading all these posts to do with boobs and bras and cant believe how some people have grown! lol!

iv never been gifted in the boob department but thought that might improve with pregnancy - how wrong was i? before i was pregnant with my 1st i was a 32 AA and at full term i was only a 34 B.

im due on the 13th with my second and have only gone from 34 A to 36 B - so tiny that when i did go to a shop to find out about maternity bras they laughed as they didnt do them that small!!!

and yet while my boobs havent grown every other part of my body has! deary me!!!

xxx
gingin
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
am going to have to get another one of these maternity bras.. have lived in it !! but still dont feel as supportive as the ole underwires !!
and i have found my wedding dress at long last !! and although i think its unlikely to fit a having laces put down the back seam to allow for expanding wasteline LOL it only cost 200 so am quite please with myself but its not traditional at all
so i guess that leaves me with yet another bra dilemma , i need a strapless one for the dress - think for the sake of a day i have to get a normal pretty underwire - it is my wedding day after all LOL
sozzle
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Gingin - glad you found your dress. it if helps midwife said to me last week that a well fitted underwired bra is better than no bra at all. so think will be fine for the big day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular