should i go it alone?

suse09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:25 am 
Post subject: should i go it alone?
seen as you are all going it alone i just wanted to ask some advice... id rather not say exactly what it is but ive got fairly considerable reason to think that my OH who ive been with for 5 years is living abit of a lie and not being true to him or myself (hes not cheating as such by the way). im nearly 23 weeks pregnant with his son. we have a house together and are engaged although the house is in my name not his, and have a dog who is unfortunatly abit of a handful (suffers from fear aggression with strangers). Anyway...we have a fairly rocky relationship anyway always have and things not been any better since i got pregnant really and this thing that ive discovered is making me not want to physically close to him although i do love and care for him deeply im not sure i can ignore it and carry on without saying anything. However i dont know if i should just try and let it go for the babies sake, or whether i would be best off cutting my loses now and trying to go it alone when at least i know im being honest with myself and can relax without all the arguments at home which are never physical but he can sometimes be abit of a tw@t verbally as in telling me what i can and cant do and making me sit up stairs when ive 'gone out of my way to wind him up and brought it all on myself' as he says, even tho to me i havent done anything.

Sorry for long post... just in a right dilema!!! Rolling Eyes And thanks in advance for any replies.

londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:33 am 
Post subject:
sorry to hear this babe, if i was u i would cut my loose now BUT its not me n only u can make that choice, srry darling i know i am not much help ! xx
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry to see youre in such a terrible dilemma, Just a thought but do you have access to any counsellor that you could talk things through with. My employers have a free confidential service so just though it could be something that may be available to you (or sometimes a GP can arrange it)

hope you get the chance to talk things through with someone so you get to make what you feel is the right choice. Having said that I sort of get the feeling you already know what your choice should be. take care and remember we are all here for you x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular