Am doing it alone

Gemzie85
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:26 am 
Post subject: Am doing it alone
Hey girlies.

Well I've been a single parent to Faith since January now. Its been a struggle at times I can assure you but I think i'm pretty much on top now after the separation from Stu. I've turned my life around. I've got a new job and i've just started at slimming world to lose some more weight to gain some confidence after everything that's happened.

How do you girls cope with the lonely times when LO's are in bed? That the time things really get to me xx

LauraT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun, I had wondered what happened to you.

I didnt know that you and Stu had split up, I noticed neither of you hadnt been on in a while.

I hope you are doing well. I just saw the pics of Faith and she is totally gorgeous!!

x

Lauraloocards
Gemzie85
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
yeah he'd been having an affair since October!! I found out 3 days before Christmas! Then on 2nd Jan he went to "clear his head" came back on the 6th and said we should split up and whilst "clearing his head" invited his girlfriend to his mums! That was the final straw so I told him to pack and go and he's been gone ever since.. No trying to get back with me.. Nothing!
He sees Faith every saturday for a few hours..

LauraT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
OMG, I cant believe it!

What a complete tw?t! You are defo better of without him.

I am sure you are doing a fab job bringing Faith up, she certainly looks a little sweetie in your pics.

x

Lauraloocards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular