Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:01 pm 
Post subject: Conceiving after having an STI
Hiya.
Can anyone help?

I caught chlamydia from my ex when I was 18 and it was undiagnosed for nearly 7 months.As I know it can cause infertility,I am really worried,as my partner and I are starting to try for a baby this month.

I was just wondering if anyone has had an Sti and managed to conceive or if anyone has any info that might help me,as I am extremely worried about it..
I won't know if it's affected me until I start trying I guess but I am so scared,it's almost putting me of,as I don't want to find out that it's damaged my chances of being a mum.

Any help would be great,thanks
Tasha1985
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, I wouldnt usually air this in paublic but just to put your mind at rest. I also had Chlamydia when I was younger from an ex partner. I went on to have 3 normal pregnancies. My Chlamydia went un-diagnosed for about 3 months but it didnt stop me getting pregnant those times. However I'm still TTC so God willing any day now!
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject: Thank you
Hiya. Thank you so much,I have been worrying about it ever since my partner and I decided to start trying.I feel much better about it now but only time will tell I guess.

Hopefully I won't have any problems either-fingers crossed.

Good luck with your trying also,lots of baby dust ............!x
Tasha1985
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun, my AF due on Thursday and I'm gladly feeling really sick today Very Happy Hoping this could be it for us. We've been TTC since Aug 07 and we've just bought our house as well. I'm only 22 but have been waiting for this moment all my life. Remember, if it doesnt happen straight away, think of how much fun you'll have trying again!
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject: thanks
Thank you!it's all I can think about at the mo,probably doing my bf's head in by now but think he's just as excited as me!

Good luck for thursday,hope you get the result you want.keep us posted how you get on!it must be so exciting,I don't know how I'll cope,I'm already so impatient and that's just waiting to get started!lol

The only prob with me is,I only came off the pill in december and my periods are often a couple days late,so knowing me if I'm late,I'll be thinking! x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular