Calling all December 2010 mummies!

LovelyJubbely
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:42 pm 
Post subject: Calling all December 2010 mummies!
Just wondering where all the December mummies are from? I live in Nottinghamshire but I don't know anyone who's pregnant and would like some friends to keep me company on this journey to motherhood!
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there!

My bambino is due on the 19th December...........it's so exciting isn't it? when are you due?. there was a post on here a few months ago for december mommies & there are lots of us out there! Smile
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Due Xmas Day of all days! Really want to find some other pregnant women to chat to.
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Ah....an xmas day baby!! make sure you get to open your presents first!! Smile

This is a great site, you pick up so much information from people & everyone is so lovely & helpful - no question is to big or small to ask! (so I am learning!) it won't be long before you get chatting to lots of people.

How is your pregnancy going? I had a really rough time from week 7 to 13 but am delighted to say that I have felt great for the last few weeks Smile
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
It's my turkey dinner not the presents that I'm worried about! Nah, I'm sure it won't actually arrive on due date and who knows the due date might change again anyway.

I was sick every day until week 12 but only been sick a few times since then. Can't lie in any more as my full bladder/hungry stomach wakes me up dead early. I'm good at falling asleep on the sofa while watching tv every night.

I'm not sure I've got much of a bump yet as I'm a bit fat anyway. Can't wait for it to look like a proper bump.

Glad you are feeling better. Are you going to find out the sex?
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
haha! I'm with you on the turkey dinner.....Mmmm xmas dinner over presents!

I don't think we are going to find out the sex, it is so tempting and i can see the benefits but i kinda of like the idea of a surprise after all the hard work of labour and birth.....who knows we might cave in at the next scan which is the 3rd Aug! Laughing Will you find out??

I'm not showing a bump as such yet, just look wider as my sister kindly told me at the weekend....lovely! i didn't really have a waist to start with so it was nice to hear I'm looking even wider!! Wink like you i can't wait for a proper bump and to start looking pregnant rather than hefty!
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Im from liverpool but live in st helens, im due 21st december my exact due date for my little boy jamie this time 2 years ago Shocked
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:46 pm 
Post subject: hiya ppl
Very Happy hi , im from barnsley so not that far away , im also due on christmas day , great timing wernt it lol , started feeling little one moving this wk which was lovely and according to the scales i have put on 2 lb but i feel huge allready , im going to find out the sex , it is my second baby and my son who is 11 really wants a sister so going to find out , i think its another boy though , hope you and baby are doing good , when have you got your next scan ? xx
LovelyJubbely
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:01 am 
Post subject:
I think I felt a movement this week. Wasn't expecting to feel anything yet so it was a bit weird and I wondered if I'd imagined it.
My bump seems to have made an appearance in the past two days. I look and feel massive.
Next scan is second week in August.
I've been sick the past three mornings Sad after not being sick much since 12 wks.
I don't know how people cope with the heat if they are very pregnant in summer. I can't stick it at all. xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular